Recorded, close mic’ed slime textures in the style of autonomous sensory meridian response.
Outside of ASMR play, utilize these sounds in the designing of gore in the horror-movie genre, as bodily viscera & guts; or create otherworldly alien attributes for Science Fiction.
Textures range from runny drip to airy bubbly and from gooey chewy to crackling crispy.
A set of designed effects also included showing possibilities of creativity expanding from the original recordings.
Featuring the popular sounds of Bingsu, Styro, Iceberg and Foam from the ASMR culture.
What’s in the Product?
- 30 files, 15 original & 15 designed
- Track lengths from 46 seconds to over 4 minutes and loop-able
- Files are BWAV format in stereo 96k at 24bit resolution, metadata enabled
- Audio demo as wav and mp3 format
- Metadata detail list as pdf
- Artwork in 4 pixel sizes as 72 dpi jpegs