For horror, chillers and sci-fi thrillers, Carma Studio presents the killer Gore Library!
A collection of sensory horror sure to spice up all your graphic, cringe-worthy projects.
This library focuses on the unnerving sounds of bones breaking, flesh-tearing, and the reactions of body manipulation, including a collection of weapon strikes and tool inflicted damage.
A variety of plant-based textures and more are included in this pack to provide your unearthed zombies with frightening, out-of-this-world sound. And the plant variety makes for a plant texture library when in need.
Files are categorized in folders named Blood, Body, Bones, Flesh/Guts/Viscera, Flesh/Skin/Sinew, Head and Skull, Mouth, Tool Use, and Weapon Attack. Multiple versions of files are in order of length, pitch, or other factors so you can hone in on your specific gorey needs.
File names include adjective descriptors as well as the materials used, such as ‘celery’, ’sponge’ or ‘slime’, if you are looking for a certain texture’s character.
Go ahead and Rip Tear Snap Break Stab Bite Eat Crack Peel Slice and Chop up your Fruits Vegetables Succulents Slimes Meat and more!
Royalty-free for commercial use in film, television, radio, gaming, podcasts, audiobooks, and more.
What’s in the Product?
- 1,638 files categorized in 9 themed folders, over 3Gb of material
- Files labeled with descriptive words such as action, material used, texture, size, density
- BWAV format in 96 kHz / 24 bit resolution, metadata enabled
- Universal Category System (UCS) naming convention
- Audio demo as wav and mp3 format
- Metadata detail list
- Artwork in 4 pixel sizes as 72 dpi jpegs