Nature library is a collection of background ambiences covering lots of terrain from seas and lake shores, rivers, desert, grasslands, forests with birds, swamps, mountains and tropical areas all recorded in the North and Central Americas and Pacific Islands.
Also included are winter environments, water movement, rain and thunder, wind, insects and amphibians with a few other locations of interest.
All natural 100% organic tones, minus humans.
Royalty-free for commercial use in film, television, radio, gaming, podcasts, audio books and more.
What’s in the Product?
- Almost 9GB total package size for over 4 hours total length
- 86 files providing a selection or two of most terrestrial environments
- Track lengths range from 1 to 6 minutes
- Files are BWAV format in stereo 96k at 24bit resolution, metadata enabled
- Audio demo as wav and mp3 format
- Metadata detail list as pdf
- Artwork in 4 pixel sizes as 72 dpi jpegs