Worried about creating an immersive bad weather soundscape?
Don’t worry, in this forecast dark clouds are on the horizon as this library from Carma Studio will allow you to weather the storm.
Rain And Thunder gives you recordings from the beginnings of raindrops from the sky, through the various stages from nascent raindrops to torrential downpours, ending with the remains after the rains of splattering drop impacts, various drainage systems and settling back down into the earth.
Recorded interiors of various room sizes and intensities as well as explored exteriors covering some nature locations as well as storm-related urban, suburban, and city locations.
Close-ups of pitter-patter plops, and splatter are covered with a selection of materials and surfaces as well, for your own drips and drizzle designing.
Track lengths range from 3-second thunder sounds to 7 minute changing weather patterns.
What’s in the Product?
• 171 recordings of rain grouped as interiors, exteriors, submerged, auto vehicles, material surfaces as well as thunder rumbles and claps
• Files are BWAV format in 96k at 24bit resolution, metadata enabled
• Audio demo as WAV and mp3 format
• Metadata detail list as pdf
• Artwork in 4-pixel sizes as 72 dpi jpegs