This Wind collection blends, at various intensities, ambience exteriors highlighting an array of windswept foliage and interiors featuring vibrations and structural stress reflecting various room sizes.
Simulate turbulence and movement: Punctuate wind ambiences with a selection of foley materials such as canvas, nylon, cotton and glass to the sounds of metal chimes or signs and moving curtains or blinds.
Also included is a selection of processed, distorted and low-fi winds as well as designed winds using tools of acoustic foley and electronic synthesis for that occasional need of peculiar wind sounds.
Steady Whooshes, Gusts, Whistling, Howling, Forests and Deserts, Suburbs and Country, Small and Large Rooms, Strong and Gentle Winds
What’s in the Product?
- 169 files
- Wind backgrounds up to over 5 minutes in length
- Selection of object movements & foley effects using fabrics, plastics, metal, glass, leaves
- Wind howling & whistling solos
- Files are BWAV format in 96k at 24bit resolution, metadata enabled, most stereo with some mono experimenting
- Audio demo as wav and mp3 format
- Metadata detail list as pdf
- Artwork in 4 pixel sizes as 72 dpi jpegs